Nominations are invited for the Frontier School Division Outstanding Employee Contribution Award 2019. This award recognizes employees who demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Proficiency in their area of responsibility
- Contribution to the Division as an employee
- Contribution as a community member
- Provision of leadership in the nominee’s area of employment
- Evidence of personal and/or professional growth and
- Evidence of development and implementation of effective practices in their field of work
Nomination packages must be recieved by Reg Klassen, Chief Superintedent, at the Division Office no later than Friday April 19, 2019.
The selection of the recipient will be made by the Board of Trustees at its regular meeting in May and announced in June via special announcement.
Download the Outstanding Employee Contribution Award Nomination Form