Outstanding Employee Contribution Award
Nominations are invited for the Frontier School Division Outstanding Employee Contribution Award 2020. This award recognizes employees who demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Proficiency in their area of responsibility;
- Contribution to the Division as an employee;
- Contribution as a community member;
- Provision of leadership in the nominee's area of employment;
- Evidence of personal and/or professional growth; and
- Evidence of development and implementation of effective practices in their field of work.
Download the Outstanding Employee Contribution Award Nomination Form
- Nomination packages must be received by Reg Klassen, Chief Superintendent, at the Division Office
no later than Friday, April 17, 2020
The selection of the recipient will be made by the Board of Trustees at its regular meeting in May and announced in June via special announcement.