The health, safety and well-being of our students, staff and everyone in the Frontier Family is at the core of all of our decisions.
We have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19) situation as it has been developing. We are working closely with Manitoba Education and Provincial Health Officials in order to ensure that any action taken is in the best interest of our schools' and communities' health and safety.
To that end, please be aware of the following:
- All classes will be suspended on Tuesday, March 17, 2020, and we are anticipated to resume on Monday, April 13, 2020.
- Where student study packages were not provided, students are encouraged to continue to read at home.
- Below please find information regarding COVID-19 and handwashing that we trust will be helpful.
- As always, if your child is feeling unwell, please keep them at home. Please contact your local Nursing Station, health centre or hospital, or call Provincial Health Links toll-free at 1-888-315-9257.
- Parents and Guardians with questions or concerns are asked to contact the School Principal directly.
- Frontier School Division will continue to work closely with Provincial officials over the coming weeks. As well, Parents and Guardians are encouraged to review our social media and website for any updates regarding the on-going Division response to this situation.
March 11 - Divisional Memo
March 13 - Divisional Memo
March 13 - Memo - Provincial Closures
March 17 - Memo to Parents and Guardians
March 17 - Memo to All Staff