OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE CONTRIBUTION AWARD
Nominations are invited for the Frontier School Division Outstanding Employee Contribution Award 2024. This award recognizes employees who demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Proficiency in their area of responsibility;
- Contribution to the Division as an employee;
- Contribution as a community member;
- Provision of leadership in the nominee’s area of employment;
- Evidence of personal and/or professional growth; and
- Evidence of development and implementation of effective practices in their field of work.
NOMINATION PACKAGES MUST BE RECEIVED BY
REG KLASSEN, CHIEF SUPERINTENDENT, AT THE DIVISION OFFICE
NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 2024
The selection of the recipient will be made by the Board of Trustees at its regular meeting in May and announced in June via special announcement.